Friday, June 02, 2006

More photos - Newquay and Oxford

Hi

Currently, I am just going through all the photos I have taken and starting to start to sort them out and in the process, I will put more photos up on the net.

Newquay Photos
Oxford Photos

This Easter I went to Newquay for holiday, with my friend James and his school mates. It was brilliant and enjoyed every bit of it. Only thing is that it made me miss Australia and the beautiful beach we had. Those are the thing that we take for granted. Sometimes I miss the beautiful clear days.. Althought with summer coming around, the days here are getting longer and for the past few days we have been getting beautiful days. Apparently, the temperature will be reaching a high of 25!!!!!!!!!.. haha...

Went for a walk with Tan yesterday and the street was littered with British hanging around the outside of pub having a nice drink.. I will be doing the same tonight.

No comments: