Thursday, December 23, 2004

Cooking and the weather

Hi

Tried to cook "3 cup chicken" yesterday and i think it was quite a success. It is a taiwanese dish with 1 cup of chinese wine, 1 cup of soya sauce and 1 cup of saseme oil and thus the name. The only problem is that the whole palace smelled like saseme. When Tan got home yesterday, she said that she could smell it in the hall, it was worst then when i cooked curry the other day.

I wondered what my upstair neighbours would have thought?

I have been listening to the radio and it keeps asking people to be aware that the temperature will be around 12 degree and ask people not to over cover or they will heat up. To me, it is so funny. In Australia, Brisbane in particular, recently the temperature got up to 36 degree.

I am also consider which digital camera I should buy. Either the Nikon D70 or the Pentax *isDS. The Nikon D70 i belive is the better camera and the kit lens which it comes with makes it a bargin. The only thing for the Pentax is that it is supposely to be the smallest DSLR out there which is a great bonus.

I think I will go with Tan and have a play around with the two cameras. that is the only way to settle this. The Nikon could be a bit bigger but both being SLRs, a little smaller is nothing.

Hope that we can get a new camera before our real holiday in January. We are still not very sure where we will be heading to.

Also, we can't wait for Christmas to be over so we can do some boxing day shopping. I like shopping. i like window shopping. I know it is weird coming from a guy. Most guys hates it and only go to the shop and buy the thing they set out to buy.



No comments: